Asphalt paver Operator
Full Time/Part Time Position – Asphalt paver Operator
Dhillon Bros Paving Ltd is looking for a highly motivated representative who has the desire to grow with a fast growing company. If you are confident that you have what it takes to be a part of our amazing team, send us a copy of your resume via email to email@example.com and include relevant credentials along with a short message telling us why you would be a good fit.
Dhillon Bros Paving Ltd is one of the best asphalt & concrete companies in the lower mainland. Dhillon Bros Paving Ltd has been operating since 1984. Not only do we specialize in asphalt and concrete paving, we also offer snow removal and salting services during the winter season. We are a dynamic team of naturally driven people motivated to do our best work every single day. Our mission is to provide the best experience and greatest overall value to our customers. We pride ourselves at continually enhancing the customer experience to be the best in the industry.
- Sharing screed and driving time on medium size pavers
- Must be able to operate the paver and other heavy equipment in an appropriate and safe manner
- Inspect, clean, repair equipment and maintain using machines’ hand tools, report malfunctions to supervisors, and conduct daily safety checks and maintenance of the equipment
- Must work productively, quickly, and safely to meet production goals as outlined by the Field Supervisor or Project Manager
- Line paver appropriately to the work area and ensure proper application of the asphalt, smoothing it evenly to the desired height, width, and depth
- Should actively participate in job-site and safety meetings and all Company related training
- May operate trucks to transport equipment to and from production sites as required
- Must partner with other crew members and perform additional tasks of other positions as instructed by the Field Supervisor and/or Operations to ensure daily schedules are met
- Must maintain a courteous and professional manner with supervisors, co-workers, customers, and the public at all times
- Other paving duties
Skills and Attributes:
- Transport loads from one place to another
- Check material and work with other equipment operators
- Ensure that the truck is clean and in good condition by doing daily checks and pre and post trip inspection
- Should have great communication skills in English.
- Must be able to work in a team environment.
- Must be willing to work flexible hours including weekends.
- Must be physically fit
Work hours :
- High school diploma or equivalent
- Varies depending on experience